The Kempsey Riverside Market is held the first Saturday of the month at Riverside Park, Eden Street, Kempsey on the banks of the Macleay River from 8am-1pm. The Kempsey Riverside Markets feature fresh local and regional produce and products from Kempsey and surrounding districts.
Some of the locally produced goods you’ll find at the market include:
- Fresh quality local and regional produce including garlic, eggs, jams, chutneys, honey, chilli and seasonal vegetables
- Quality hand made items including soaps, body products and both children and adult clothes
- Homewares including décor and cushions
- Diverse range of plants from tube stocks to mature trees
- Freshly brewed coffee
- Range of delicious food vendors
- Live entertainment
Check upcoming market dates in the Macleay Valley Coast Community Event Calendar.